Active Older Adult Programs
CURRENT SENIOR CITIZENS SERVICES AVAILABLE
- There will be frozen meals available for pick up for age 60 and above with no income requirements.
- Meal distribution is available at Brookhurst Community Center (2271 W. Crescent Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92801), Downtown Anaheim Community Center (250 E. Center Street, Anaheim, CA 92805) and East Anaheim Community Center (8201 E. Santa Ana Canyon Road, Anaheim, Ca 92808).
- If you would like to have your frozen meals delivered through a no contact process please call 714-765-4511. Leave your name, address and phone number. We will call you to obtain additional information as needed.
- There will be multiple meals available for pick up or delivery to help you through the week.
- Limited supplies may become available that can be delivered to your home in a no contact delivery process. There is no guarantee of availability of items requested and no age requirement. Please call 714-765-4511 and leave a message with your request.
Meal site times listed below. For the most up to date information, please check the outgoing message at 714-765-4511. Please feel free to leave a message with questions, request or concerns.
Brookhurst Community Center
East Anaheim Community Center
Downtown Anaheim Community Center
- Meals are available until supplies are exhausted.
- All recipients of meals must be 60 years old. There is no age requirement for requesting available supplies.
- Multiple meals are available in one pick up. The meals are frozen.
- There will be updates available at 714-765-4511. The outgoing message will be accessible after hours also. Please feel free to leave a message at this number.
TRANSPORTATION - Senior Wheels Transportation can provide trips for medical visits and grocery shopping. Please call 714-765-4511 for more information. The reservation number is 714-535-7171 for those who have registered for the program.
CITY FACILITY CLOSURE - Currently, all City public facilities closed through April 30, 2020. If you have any questions during this closure, please call us at 714- 765-4511.
Balance & Mobility Canceled
Creative Writing Canceled
Jewelry Fabrication Canceled
Low-Impact Physical Fitness Canceled
Physical Fitness Canceled
Senior Chorus Canceled
Spanish - Beginning Canceled
Spanish- Intermediate Canceled
The following services are by appointment only
|Anaheim Senior Citizens Club Membership Registration|| Canceled
|Blood Pressure Check|| Canceled
|Diabetic Support Group||Canceled
|Jewelry Repair|| Canceled
Senior Mobility Program
A transportation program for Anaheim Seniors 60 years +. Service is available to retail stores, beauty salons, Libraries, Downtown Anaheim Community Center and local merchants within a 5-miles radius of your home in Anaheim! Call (714) 765-4511 for more information.
Vouchers must be purchased in advance and prices are as follows:
- 6 one-way rides - $12
- 10 one-way rides - $20
- 20 one-way rides - $40
To purchase by mail, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope and a check payable to:
The City of Anaheim
250 E. Center St.
Anaheim CA 92805
Senior Mobility Program- Please call (714) 765-4511 for information. Please call (714)-535-7171 for reservations.
OCTA ACCESS- Please call (714)-560-5956 EXT. 2