Station Tour Request Form
Fire Station Tour Request for Groups
Guided tours of fire stations are provided to the community as part of the Public Education program. The following tips are designed to assist you when scheduling a fire station tour. Please submit your request at least 30 days in advance. If your request for a station tour is less than 30 days, please contact Anaheim Fire & Rescue at 714-765-4040 to check on availability.
Please read the following information carefully.
Fire Station Tours - Group Guidelines
- Select a Fire Station – For a complete list of fire stations and their location click here.
- Select a Date - Tours are available any day of the week beginning at 9:30 a.m. and should be scheduled at least 4 weeks in advance, but not more than 3 months in advance. This is to accommodate conflicts with station operations and mandatory firefighter training. •Size of the Group -The maximum group size will consist of no more than 30 participants. Include at least one (1) adult chaperone for every five (5) children. If there are more than 30 people in a single tour, please submit a separate Station Tour Request.
- Length of Time - Station tours last approximately 30-60 minutes depending on the age, interests and/or group size. The station tour includes meeting the firefighters, seeing their day-to- day operations and viewing the fire equipment. Fire safety education along with special handouts are provided.
- All stations are working fire stations and firefighters remain "in-service" available for emergency response, even during scheduled tours. In the event the fire crew is delayed or called away during your visit, we will reschedule the tour. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
- Only one station tour per day, per fire station is scheduled. If you have more than one group, such as a morning or afternoon session, you will need to submit a separate Station Tour Request for each group and the tour will be scheduled on different days.
- Groups with a desired learning goal or behavioral objective should include the information on the Station Tour Request form.
- We will gladly give your birthday child or group a guided tour of the fire station as part of the festivities. We ask that you do not hold party festivities such as cake, ice cream, or gifts at the station.
- Fire stations tours are not scheduled from Thanksgiving until after the first of the new year, due to the toy drive and other holiday community events.
- Due to our recruit fire academy, there will be no station tours available from March 15th through May 21st.