How to Register
Thank you for your interest in doing business with the city. We welcome new suppliers and are committed to providing opportunities for all qualified businesses to submit bids. We use an electronic bid system to register our suppliers, send them automated email notices of bid opportunities, and to receive, tabulate, and post our bid results.
If you have already registered your company, you may update your registration information at any time. To register for the first time please visit the City of Anaheim Vendor Portal and follow the instructions provided.
You will need to have the following information available to complete your registration:
- Alternate email address. This should be one that is checked daily, regardless of any employee absences or personnel changes. Bid notices are sent simultaneously to both the primary and alternate email addresses to help ensure your company receives the notice in a timely manner.
- Any applicable license numbers such as State Contractor’s License, City of Anaheim Business License, etc.
- Category Codes. We use NIGP codes to identify our supplier’s type of business and direct our bid notifications to the appropriate companies. If you do not know your company’s applicable NIGP code you will be able to look it up within the category code section of our system.
- Name and email address of the primary contact person who should receive our bid notifications
- Your Company’s Tax ID number or your Social Security Number
If you have any questions, please contact our staff for assistance.