Community & Economic Development
The Community & Economic Development Department implements a variety of programs to foster a better quality of life. These programs create new residential opportunities, revitalize neighborhoods and create job training opportunities.
Community Needs for Consolidated Plan 2020-2024
The City of Anaheim Community & Economic Development Department is in the process of developing the City of Anaheim’s next Consolidated Plan for fiscal years 2020-2024 which identifies housing and community development needs throughout the City, outlines strategies to address the identified needs, and sets forth implementation of the strategy in the form of the Annual Action Plans for the next 4 years.
Take our survey
- Survey in English: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Anaheim_HCDSurvey
- Survey in Spanish: https://es.surveymonkey.com/r/Anaheim_ViviendayDesarrolloComunitario @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Attend a Community Meeting
- December 2, 2019 Downtown Anaheim Community Center (Weingart room) 250 East Center St, Anaheim, CA 92805 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- December 3, 2019 Brookhurst Community Center (Room B) 2271 W Crescent Ave, Anaheim, CA 92801 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- December 4, 2019 East Anaheim Community Center (Oak room) 8201 E Santa Ana Canyon Rd, Anaheim, CA 92808 6:30pm - 8:30pm @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>